Extract Moon Stone Beige Paper Contains Recycled Coffee Cups 130gsm
Extract paper is a pioneering paper inspired by our environment. A combination of chemistry and artistry that takes disposable paper coffee cups destined for landfill and transforms them into beautiful paper. the product is the result of a unique collaboration between consumer, recycler and papermaker. Using cup recycling technology, 90% of the waste from each cup and converting it back into certified paper fibre. This means every sheet of Extract contains 2-5 coffee cups depending on thickness of paper. The remaining 10% of waste – which is plastic – will become something else entirely. It is a zero waste process, so the more Extract that gets used, the fewer cups go to landfill or incineration.
130 GSM (36/88lb Text). A4 Size 210 × 297mm – 8.27 × 11.69 inches
Pack of 10 Sheets
Products are manufactured from recycled paper, chlorine-free, bleach free pulp paper along with other methods that serve to preserve our natural environment.
Can be used for the following (please note that this is printer dependent, all printers vary refer to manufacturer recommendations)
Lithographic printing, office inkjet printer, laser printer, silk-screening, blind embossing, die-stamping, letterpress, hot foiling